This course covers what to do when faced with conflict and how to utilize effective conflict resolution skills. We will discuss understanding conflict, good vs bad conflict, resolution techniques, and strategies to manage and protect yourself and others during potential hostile situations.
This training module will provide you the skills needed to address and resolve conflict within your workplace and successfully navigate challenging conversations with direct reports, peers, or supervisors where emotions run high and positive outcomes are critical.
Upon the successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand What conflict is and how it is created
- Describe Good vs Bad conflict
- Identify opportunities to build relationships
- Demonstrate active listener skills
- Explain techniques to deal with hostile people and situations