Who should watch this awareness video?
Everyone can benefit from awareness training, especially supervisors and employees.
Workplace Violence Awareness for Supervisors and Employees
- The warning signs and factors that can lead to violence
- What to do in the event violence occurs
- How to respond after an event of violence
Following the completion of this awareness video, you will be able to:
- Identify warning signs
- Explain what to do in the event of an active shooter
- Describe how to respond following a crisis
Occusafe Network’s Workplace Violence awareness video facilitates recognition, response, and recovery for supervisors and employees when preparing and training to deal with workplace violence and to help maintain an overall safe workplace. Preventing workplace violence may be impossible but being ready is not.
Our workplace violence awareness video for supervisors and employees will help to identify behavior and language that represents the potential to escalate into violence.